Property Manager/Sales Associate
Services for Tenants
- Provide a list of availble properties
- Show available properties
- Collect rent and security deposit on behalf of the landlord
- Ensure quiet enjoyment of the property
- Follow the BC Residential Tenancy Act. (The rules to which landlords and tenants are governed by.)
Services for Landlords
- Advice on Market Rent
- Advertise for, screen and place renters.
- Collect rent, security deposit and deposit to your account directly (if financial institution is in town) or mail it.
- Provide monthly and yearly statements.
- Co-ordinate repairs to a pre-determined authorized amount (generally $200)
- Get separate authorization for repairs over the pre-determined amount.
- Provide a walk-thru inspection as required.
- Issue eviction notices as required.
- Determine amount of security deposit to be refunded to tenant
- Use our expertise to adhere to the BC Residential Tenancy Act. (The rules to which landlord and tenants are governed by.)
Please call for a quote on services provided.